Wednesday 18 February 2015

The TEE...!!!


 Salaam lovely readers.

As most of you know by now, I have teamed up with Nazeera Hassen, from Infallible photography AKA my_hijablifestyle_sa. as the official photographer of Bespoke.  Being an extremely pedantic individual I must say that it took me a while to find the right kind of person to collaborate with. May this venture grow to great heights. Insha Allah. 




Now with regards to the new face of Bespoke. I have been receiving emails and messages from ladies wanting to know why the sudden change? From a marketing perspective, I personally believe that it will be good for my brand to take on a new, fresh, face to represent Bespoke. However  I will still continue to blog and do fashion post as I normally have been. So I ain't going nowhere. Also to let you know that I have received numerous entries and will be making my final decision in weeks to come.









What I'm wearing in  my post today, is an outfit I wore out on a lunch date with a friend, which I haven't seen in years. So it was great catching up on lost times. Anyway the look was somewhat causal and adding a grey sports blazer by it giving it a little edge. I must say that t-shirts have really grabbed my attention this season so I paired it with a crisp white Tee. In the late 1960s, the T-shirt became a means of self expression as wearable art as well as to convey commercial advertising, souvenir messages, and protests.  I believe that it has become a huge trend with so many different designs, many colours of fabric as well as many variations of cuts and styles are added as options. Including: crew neck, raglan, ringers, tanks, baby doll, spaghetti strap, V neck, A-shirts, camisole, polo, and many more. Now onto my bottoms, I decided on dark blue denims and a tan wedge which is oh so comfy.  A colourful turban look I'm sporting, is a style which I literally created whilst getting dressed. Kept the accessories very basic by adding a chunky ring and necklace and a bracelet which I bought back in the day from one of the very first accessories stores in Sandton City .                



       
     



Headscarve: Oldie  Truworths
Necklace: Zibastyles 
Blazer: Cotton on
White Tee: Overseas purchase
Chunky Ring: Lovisa
Bracelet: Oldie Amici 
Jeans: Cotton on
Bag: YDE
Shoes: Charles Keith

Hope you enjoyed my post!!
Please do leave a comment below.....
Until next time!!!
Much love, thanks and respect to all
WH 



No comments:

Post a Comment