Thursday 26 February 2015

Back to basics


Assallaam my peeps!!!

The planning and designs of my new autumn/winter collection were finalized yesterday, which I'm completely stoked about. The collection will consist of twelve designs, which I've put alot of thought into... as well as selecting the perfect fabric to compliment each design. My sample range will be ready on 23 March 2015 and the new face of Bespoke will be announced shortly thereafter.







 Also to let you know that I've sourced a beautiful venue for my fashion show that will be held in April 2015 Insha Allah. Once the date has been confirmed. Tickets will then go on sale intermediately. I must say that this is such a surreal time for me and I'm incredibly excited.



Now back to basics. Wardrobe essentials are the building blocks to a sold functional style. They can simply be worn with anything at almost anytime of the year. You can never go wrong with plain basic staples, they classic and  never get outdated. Black is considered to be a staple for classy fashionista's. However in the warmer months the trick is to add a pop of colour to your palette. Think of it as a canvass to build your outfit on. My idea of  basic staples would be a black skirt,  black pant,  long black dress, white shirt, white and black tee, a jean pant that fits perfectly, a beautifully fitted blazer and a cardie.


In my post today I'm wearing a simple styled turban using a black pashmina and as my focus was to work off a black canvas  (black  pant and a black  long sleeved top), I've  adding some colour by pairing it with a colourful kimono, tan heels,tan belt and a black clutch and gold choker and not forgetting the chunky ring.











Ladies remember that your closet essentials are your outfit fixers.
Hope you all having a splendid week.


Headscarf: Wollies
Sunglasses: YDE
Choker: Truworths 
Chunky ring: Lovisa  
Black top: Trenery 
Black pant: Zara
Kimono: YDE
Shoes: Online purchase 
Bag: Online Purchase

Much love to all.
Stay blessed
WH
xoxo



         

  



          

No comments:

Post a Comment